Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dedicated to ????

It's not different or difficult to name a person whom you want to dedicate a song to. This happens in most of the satellite TV shows but seeing the Super Singer relationships episode moved me into a different zone. Although I see it with utmost interest every other day (passionate about music being a reason), this episode somehow makes me feel that everyone who has sung so far has done it very well. I could not even point out a person and say that he/she did badly. Is it the songs or the singers or their dedication to a person whom they wanted to, made a difference? Without a sense of doubt, most of them dedicated to their moms and gave them a gift which made them move into tears (moms can easily do it, u know? ;)) and I feel they deserve it. In few cases, it was a dedication to sisters. In some cases, it was friends and in some, it was relatives. I was wondering if at all this has happened to me, I would have been in a baffled situation. In most of the cases, it was only through my self motivation, I have done it. So, it would not have been a surprise if I had said 'It's me whom I wanted to thank and gift to' (though it sounds crazy). But if I was given a second option to choose a person other than me, I would have gone for this person who has motivated me atleast to some extent. It's Saranya, a friend of mine who I know only for 4 years. She encouraged me to sing in a wedding reception which was a futile attempt :) But she keeps encouraging me still without knowing the aftermath disaster :) Two days after her 2nd wedding anniversary, I would like to dedicate this song to her :) She was about to make an attempt on this song few days ago and hence I figured out this would be the song that she would have heard number of times recently and hence putting this as a dedicated one :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CApQcVAYWHs

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home