Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Beauty & the beast

When it comes to being beautiful or getting a chance to look beautiful or beautified, (Did I miss the 'u' here?, Na...;)) I can loose easily without any efforts. Make-ups - I drive them away. It's not my area is what I have always felt. Even if a make-up kit comes as a gift, I dont welcome it. It just hides away in the shelf for years unless otherwise asked by someone. Talking about beauty and the make-ups, the unforgettable moments cling together and this blog post comes as an effect of that. All I do is shaping eyebrows when I think of beautification or make-ups and here is more to that...

1: After coming to US, without anyone's advice, went to an American Beauty Parlour and came back as a 'Kroor singh' with thicker eyebrows that I ever had in life.
2: Tried another American Beauty Parlor this time. Did a research beforehand and got the guts to try it there. This time I came back in a different fashion with one eyebrow half cut and the other protruding with a bulged mark of hairs :( I couldn't see myself and stopped using a face mirror for days :):)
3: This time I couldn't see my eyebrows. It was thin like a line drawn from a pencil. I thought I had to visit an opthalmologist to get my eyes treated
4: After 3 fatal attempts, visited an Indian beautician giving her tips on how it should not look like after she is done. She did end up creating red and black marks near my eyebrows. Oh, itchy! I screamed :(
5: This time, there was nothing remarkable other than my eyes filled with tears. Don't get me wrong...It was not the tears out of joy, but out of pain. She was so smooth in handling my brows..hmm...period.
6: And now with a shape that I have never used in my Geometry classes. What should I call it?
7: The perfect one which I cherished and thought this should stay forever :)
8: Yet to come....this friday! Will I hit one of the first 6s or the 'I want to have 7th' or a different one this time? Thinking of putting a tag showing 'Handle with care'. Wat say? :P

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home