Monday, January 12, 2009

Double Bonanza...

Ended up yesterday by watching the joyous moment, for being a music lover and ARR fan - Yeah, I watched ARR bagging awards in the critics choice and the Golden Globe. Few observations on that front...
1. In both ceremonies, whoever pronounced his name called him by A.R.Raman and not as A.R.Rahman. I guess they thought 'h' was silent :) but we, Indians could make out the difference it makes
2. Anil Kapoor stood up and cheered Danny Boyle for winning the Best director award for 'The Slumdog Millionaire'. But could not see him when A.R.R bagged - Guess the camera was out of focus
3. Dev Patel and Frieda Pinto was joyous as how I was (jumping and clapping) when the Isai Puyal said 'This is for India' showing his trophy
4. Last but not the least, I couldn't believe how a man of so much fame come into the stage and talk with composure. He said 'It's surprising!...' and 'Unbelieveble' and to me, it's so, to see him being 'down to earth' :)

And now, I am waiting for the Oscars...I meant 'to watch' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cBy0crMuCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs8828I9w7U

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home