Saturday, January 10, 2009

M(V)acchan, Mix 'n' Match

The post title is from a latest song of the film 'Silambattam' and that's from the voice of Maestro. As before, I do not watch dance shows like UYAPrabhudeva, Jodi #1, Ma..Mayilada and the rest..nowadays. But I got this video from one of my friends and I wanted to post a blog about it. After I watched the dance video, I did watch the original video song from the film. IMHO, the song's visual clipping with a blend of Simbu's lip movements to the song and Maestro's voice did not jinx well. A good song to listen, though :) Coming to the dance show video, the significant point to be noted is the free flow of the dance...It was awesome. The girl in particular, had the most flexible movements in the whole dance. There was no full stop...It was a continuous flow is what I felt. And the neck twisting on sides first and then falling down and getting up on the other side by the girl - It's not easy without practise...The dance bit by another guy in between - I felt it was not necessary and it did not have 'the worth watching' tag either. If I had to give a positive word of mouth about this dance on the show, it would be only an applause to Sai Pallavi, the girl who danced with so much flexibility.

And now for the mix n match part:
I did not know how to do this but suddenly an idea striked my mind and I mixed this song's audio and the video from one of the 90's movie song (the so called slow motion song) - Malliga mottu manasa thottu. I thought that it was well synched when I muted the video song Malliga Mottu(Sakthivel) and played the song with the verses from Vacchan (Silambattam), I ended up with laughs. If I knew the technique of mixing the audio/video stream, I would have posted the video here :(

Go for the other two videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmgPUPS8T9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWzgjstlRlQ&feature=related

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2009 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Shanmuga said...

Hey the links are broken.

 
At January 11, 2009 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Shanmuga, Corrected...Try it now!

 
At January 12, 2009 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Shanmuga said...

Come on, are you kidding? I copy pasted that url and watched it that day...

I told that for future readers. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home