Sunday, December 21, 2008

Commentakshari - 'S'

Read this tag in MV's blog and had to write my own post, being the 6th one to post a comment on his. Since I was the 6th one, I had to take the first letter of the 6th word in my comment and post as a commentakshari. Ha..ha...ha...But I had only 5 words...Very clever me :)) So, I took my own favorite letter 'S' and started writing about the 10 words that starts with 'S'. Here I go...

Snakes:
Snakes and dreams go hand in hand in my case. Almost 80% of the dreams that I had was about Snakes. For no reason and without any intention, I end up having dreams about Snakes. And everytime I say this to my mom, I wished it not to happen again. I hate dreams about Snakes :(

Snow:
The white carpet whose beautiful flow that I love to watch it on an early morning with a hot cup of Elaichai tea :)

SSS:
Srinath, Saqlain Mushtaq and Shaun Pollock - My top 3 favorites of the cricketing arena. Although these 3 are not in the field as bowlers now, this tag reminded me of them. I had posters of all the three during those days and I used to get these player cards that come with some chewing gum brand. I still have those cards and posters that I saved in my diary :)

Sweets:
When people cannot even eat half of a milk sweet or a bowl of halwa, I can eat atleast thrice that amount on a single serve. I have a sweet tooth, u know? ;)

Slambooks:
I was introduced to this term when I was in my 12th grade. Everytime you see someone in the class, you can see them with a slambook in their hands and with an asaduvazhium smile requesting someone to write. Slambooks, not my choice!

Shawshank Redemption:
I believe this one particualr movie can change one's life. I love this movie for teaching about various lessons in life and in particular 'HOPE'. I would recommend everyone to watch this movie.

Strength:
People who fails intermittently always have a great power of inner strength. This strength gives them the taste of SUCCESS when they attain it and I believe in it!

Sleep:
It's one's own property which no one can surrennder. In addition to that, if you can sleep within seconds without waiting for the sleep to come to you, whenever you fall into the bed to sleep, how would that be? A boon indeed!

Sharing:
Sharing in whatever sense feels good. Ideas, feelings, thoughts - If you have a person that you can share anything with, that's the beauty of a relationship. Isn't it?

Sure:
The word that I often use nowadays and hence I am ending the tag with this - Sure :)

Now, the rules to continue this tag: (Took from the original tag of MV's)
It is your turn. If you would like to play “Commentakshari” you can pick the starting letter of the word from your comment number. For example, if you are the 3rd commentator, you can pick the first letter of the 3rd word in your comment. If you do not have a blog, you can write your words in the comments section. If you do not like to play “Commentakshari”, you can comment on my post but you are free to reject it and move on.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 24, 2008 at 5:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very different and interesting indeed... i do not know my comment #... being lazy to think about the words and pen it down... however, enjoyed reading this blog as i had many of urs (though cudn leave comments)...good one raji and keep writing and sending us more...

u know what i am always amazed @ ur vocabulary strength... so idhu padikam bodhu i came across one word "asaduvazhiyum" under SLAMBOOKS... for an instance i struggled to read the word and thought it to be a new word i am learning only to realise it was a tamil word in english :) enna da oru state la alanjindu irukaen nu thonudha...

- Padma

 
At December 24, 2008 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Paddhu, Thanks! And the eng word 'Asaduvazhiyum' is a good one :)

 
At December 24, 2008 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey u know when u had Snakes in dreams...(I'm not sure how true it is but I heard this in Radio) ...some psychologist said person is wasting his energy who has lot of potential...

 
At December 27, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Oh, is it? Thanks to let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home