Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 - The End!

The Start:
I dont know exactly how I started the New Year 2008 but from my short term memory loss, I guess I would have ended up the New Year by calling friends & family.

Trips:
1. PA & NJ - To visit my friends is a wrong reason; I was bored being alone and hence thought it would be a good break to be with friends. All those friends have gone back to India and I am happy that I visited them @ the right time
2. Seattle - Those two great days with friends...Those games that we played especially the 'To the tunes' game which became disastrous because of me singing only the tunes and not catching the songs...Those cricket matches that I watched with them, great food, the fun...
3. India - Neverthless to say, a splendid trip! Friends waiting at the Airport till midnight, Amma's Idli Sambar, Paati's batchanam, Appa's emotive speeches, friends gift and get together, the malarchi in all those faces that I saw there....Great but had to end within weeks :(
4. Boston - Sis' wedding day, her B'day and my B'day falling on the same month brings a celebration. Was in a shopping spree with Sis...She's the only one whom I like to shop with, as she knows my taste better than anyone
5. Last but not the least, LA - Trip last week. Had fun on the whole trip. Surprised to see lot of people knowing me. The biggest surprise for me was my humorous nature that was brought out there. I did not know I have that quality :) I was giving a 'Super cut' comedy to all of them making their stomachs split :)

Top favorites of 'I watched this' list:
1. Anbae Sivam - Not the first time that I am watching this. I love this movie to the core.
2. A Wednesday - Thought provoking
3. Cast Away - Unbelievable and Impeccable
4. Taare Zameen Par - Released my whole tank of tears
5. Pursuit of Happyness - Will Smith, you are the king of emotions :)
6. The Shawshank redemption - Hope, a life saver!
7. Friends - Comedy at its best
8. Super Singer - The Musical...
9. CSI Miami - Heart pounding thriller (Hee...hee...sometimes I watch it because I like Eric Delko :))

Those 'new' stuff:
1. Dance @ Diwali show
2. First Rental car drive to Walmart :)
3. Brand New Sony TV
4. Hosting a baby shower for a friend
5. Blackberry phone

The 'High's':
1. Achieving a professional target gaining appreciations all over
2. Jumping high on air and taking a photo...Jus kidding!
Not much...

The 'Low's':
1. Failing fourth time to get my article published in a magazine
2. Preparation for GMAT - Did not happen though as wished :(

My fav blogs of mine:
1. http://reflectionsraji.blogspot.com/2008/08/he.html
2. http://reflectionsraji.blogspot.com/2008/02/hmmm.html
3. http://reflectionsraji.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-firstlast-penfriend.html
4. http://reflectionsraji.blogspot.com/2008/03/second-attempt.html
5. http://reflectionsraji.blogspot.com/2008/10/known-stranger.html

Songs that I listened most:
1. Vellai Pookal
2. Idhu Enna Maayam
3. Kangal Irandal
4. Naan Thedum Sevanthipoo
5. Pothi Vacha

Dont want to drag so much and hence I am ending it here. Wish you all a happy new year! Hope New Year brings all that you wish & dream for :)
No resolutions, No expectations but excited to begin the brand new year 2009!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 1, 2009 at 2:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you to write more and more blogs this year!

 
At January 1, 2009 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Thanks Saranya! Wish u & Arun a happy New year too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home