Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gone are the days...

Some of the recent tag posts are making me nostalgic and here's one small version unplugging those moments:

Gone are those days...
When I used to play for hours without any break in the nearby sand block
When I used to have a pack of 'then mittai' and 'Kaara Kadalai' as everyday snack combo
When I used to take hours for make-up
When I used to take out the tooth braces during lunch and everyone around looks like 'yuck!'

When I dropped off my first ever watch into the flush and asked Aayama to get that for me from it ;)
When I was fond of collecting pens of different kinds
When I yearned for a pen friend and ended up without having one
When I was left as a loner in the 'cheppu jaaman' games between sisters and cousins :(

When I used to be thin like Omakuchi Narasimhan
When I used to put those 'jolna' type school bags on the head and run to catch the bus
When I sang 'Vandhenda paalkaran' on my first appearance of a music competition and bagged the third prize :)
When I used to have punctured bicycle tyres every week

When I used to say that my aim in life is to become an actress :) [Did not know what the word 'aim' means]
When I used to go to some relatives house for vacation and the next moment I reach there, used to tell them that I wanted to go back home
When I used to take the 'small aluminum petti' and say that I am leaving home, whenever my dad scolds me and come back after reaching the street end :)
When I used to eat 'slate' kuchis :)

There are more like these moments but only few of the 'significant' things just flashed my mind. I feel like all these happened sometime in last jenma...I mean, it's been a very long time since I thought about these...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Raji U said...

It feels as if it can never happen to you again!!!Happy days. aren't they?

 
At April 1, 2009 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah...true

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home