Saturday, February 28, 2009

The 'I' tag

Not many of my friends blog and hence I dont get tagged often. So, I end up in tagging myself which is sometimes boring and so may be this one.

I am less talkative than people think I am
I think I might have been a Hitler during my last birth. What you sow is what you reap :)
I know the best and worst things in life comes through experience. Experience the experiences ;)
I want to watch Wimbledon live, this year
I have musical keyboard and accesories which is frequently seen and rarely touched by me
I wish I become a globetrotter
I hate girls who does a lot of make-up and lot of gossip
I miss those childhood days when I knew nothing other than school, TV and playground
I fear when I see snakes in dreams
I feel like going back in life and doing things afresh from the start
I hear music whenever I am awake
I smell flowers
I crave for publishing my first ever book (Not started writing though :))
I search for answers to questions in myself and let it go sometimes
I wonder why people loose relationship over money
I regret for not involved in any sporting activity for years
I love to be in touch with people I know
I ache when I see surgeries in TV
I care for anyone I know
I always like to smile when I see someone
I am thinking about buying groceries now :)
I believe that i can console anyone during bad times
I dance to any tune that I love
I sing when I am in a car, be it a passenger or a driver
I cry whenever I am extremely angry and cannot let it go
I don’t like to interfere in people's privacy
I fight for food sometimes with friends ;)
I write without thinking at times
I win is the not the usual words from me
I lose mostly is what I think but the sentence before comes later
I never hurt anyone intentionally
I confuse people when I am not sure about a thing
I listen to 80's tamil songs often
I can be seen active anytime around
I am scared of psychos and mentally affected
I need to buy a sunglass
I am happy whenever I get gifts

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 7, 2009 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

I love to Blog. You forgot that one!

 
At March 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Raji said...

That was obvious :P So, I did not include :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home