Sunday, July 26, 2009

Surprised!!!

I was just going for a morning walk...hee hee...around 10 a.m :) and thought I would check mails on the way. I was expecting some of the blu-ray discs that I ordered through Amazon, in the mail box. I opened it and found a Amazon parcel for me and was excited making a plan of watching 'Cast Away' first and then 'Pursuit of Happyness' that day. Came home and opened the parcel and was in for a surprise! I did not see the BDs but two books. I was wondering if I ordered any recently but something of that sort did not come to my mind. Then tilted the box to see how it has been sent and was surprised to see that my friend has ordered those for me since she knows I like reading books of these kinds -' The 7 habits of highly effective people' by Stephen Covey and 'The Mindset - Psychology of Success' by Carol Dweck. 3 books in a row as a gift and by surprise :) I don't know what to say but I feel extremely happy :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2009 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Cool to know you've got friends like those.. Happy reading Raji!!

 
At July 27, 2009 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah..Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home