Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Namesake...

There are few times when people questioned me reading my blogs and its comments. And some of my blog posts come as a reason of being tagged by my blogger friend with the same name as mine 'Raji' :) Some of my friends got confused and asked who that was? Some of them even asked if I am the one who's writing those comments. If I had to comment myself on my blogs other than replying to the comments from others, why do I need to write even or why will I comment with the same name? To make the # of comments grow bigger is not the purpose of my blogs...Even if noone comments, I will write till I have interest and time...And if you see, her comments will have 'Rajalakshmi Umapathy' as the nameline..Although it rhymes with 'Rajalakshmi Muthukumarasamy', we are two different people but go by the same shorter versions of our name 'Raji'. Can't people with the same names blog and comment? ;) Enna kodumai Saravanan idhu? And now, don't ask me who Saravanan is? If you are a Rajini fan, you should know this punch dialogue :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2009 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Look like you are angry, Raji.. Anyways.. I just had good laugh.. Keep Posting..

 
At July 29, 2009 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Raji said...

ha ha...not at all...maybe the way it was written sounds like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home