Monday, January 28, 2008

Connecting the dots

I was going through the updates from friends column in orkut and happened to watch this: 'Steve Jobs commencement speech in Stanford 2005' - which was in the favourite videos list of one of my friend's. Being a fan of Mr.Jobs, I dint mind spending 15mins of my time to watch it, although I was feeling drowsy. To be precise, I liked these four points a lot which conveyed a great meaning. The four in the order that I like:

1. Follow your heart and intuition because they know what you want to become. Everything else is secondary.
2. Keep looking. Don't settle.
3. You gotta do what you love and love what you do.
4. The heaviness of Success and the lightness of beginning again should be experienced.

If any of you would like to watch it, check it out in youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home