Sunday, July 27, 2008

Admiration Vs Hatredness

Looks like I am in a great flow of writing today...

When do you think that you can admire at a person? When you feel that the particular thing is great which you are wanted to do something like that but unable to do which someone else does - You admire at them. There may be lot of people to admire at, in your life but you just have few of them in your top list. There is one such person whom I admire at. He is Sherman Praveen who was in my team for a two day Personality Development class called 'Journey in Attitude' where our team emerged as the winners :) Although I did not talk much to SP, I remember he was telling us that he wanted to quit his IT job and work in helping people mentally to achieve success. Although I did not understand his core idea, I thought he is capable of doing it. After few years, I found his name in a local newspaper that he conducts Personality Development classes in Chennai for students through his new venture. It has become a hit and I see ads regarding his classes often nowadays. Good to see people like him who does what they love to do.

There are few things which sounds illogical in life but more common and when I talk against it, all my friends, relatives and family members claim that what they see as common thing is right. A wrong thing will not become right since everyone does that. But people tend to think like that. I term it as 'Materialistic life'. I hate it to the core and nowadays I have stopped talking about it. To me, life is not all about education, work, marriage, kids, bungalow, car, jewellery. The first two are important but I dont agree with the rest of these things. It's upto each one of us how we want to live but to have all these as mandatory things is what I dont agree. I dont get it why people are so crazy about this Materialistic life? ......This is called Hatredness

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home