Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thanks to FT!!!

I subscribed for Frozen thoughts for a whole year and my first issue for June had to reach me during mid of June. It came as expected but just the cover and there was no book inside :( I called the FT office in Chennai and enquired about that. The guy who spoke was so considerate and assured me that he would get me another copy soon. I was not sure whether he would do as he said but still had this in mind 'If he does not send me in another 15-20 days, I'll cancel the subscription' and thanked him for his response and hung up.

I forgot this whole episode and to my surprise, I got the June edition after 4 days I spoke to FT team. I would thank FT for their prompt response and this is what will keep them going. Thanks FT!

And I did read the 'Unposted letter' which is my favourite section in FT. Part of my positive thinking and to rise amid disappointments has been imbibed through reading FT for months. It's a great source of inspiration to me. I am going to give my feedback to FT for their Boomerang section and my long term idea is to write a column for FT but not sure how feasible it is, though :)

For those who do not know about this magazine, visit
www.frozenthoughts.com

Three cheers to FT!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home