Thursday, July 24, 2008

Maanada Mayilada...

Having a passion for dance, I did not leave this show too...Have been consistently watching the show since the day of its inception this year. When I started watching the first show, I was like 'Whatz this title - Maanada Mayilada? Kevalama irukumnu nenaikiren' - This is what I told my roomie. Later, my interest in watching the show increased because of the theme and the variety the contestants show. 2 hours easily passes away...Today is one another day like that...I was totally engrossed in watching the Celebration round.

Although most of them dance well, I have my set of favourite contestants for different reasons. Among the male contestants, my vote goes to Lokesh. Being consistent in expression, attitude and dance (of course :)), he deserves to get the best performer award. He humbly accepts whatever comments are given by the judges. Among the female contestants, my vote goes to Priyadharshini. What a delicate dancer she is - To be frank, I used to think - Indha nelivu sulivellam epdi ivlo easya varudhu? ;) She never overreacts or over express herself...I like that :) Apart from all these, I should confess one thing that I am a fan of dancer Bala...:)) Whenever me and my roomie watch the show together and Bala appears on the stage, my roomie used to say - 'Ungaalu vandhachu' for which my response would be a smile with a full stop....:))

I miss my dance :((

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi do u know how old bala and lokesh are and in which serials or movies they have act in???

 
At January 18, 2009 at 8:16 AM , Blogger shalini murugiah said...

wow! i thought i would be the only one to have ever blogged about Maanada Mayilada. But only now I realize I am waaayyy behind you! Kudos to you! i love Lokesh too!

shalinimurugiah.blogspot.com

 
At March 4, 2010 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love bala tooo much......he is dancing superb......i want to dance with him...iam also a power ful dancer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home