Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Performances...

I don't know what should I call this as! Last week, I wrote a post about Maanada Mayilada dance show where I mentioned about Lokesh - my favourite contestant to emerge as the best performer. And he has got the best performer award this week :) That was an unanimous decision. And he deserves it.

Watched Super Singer show and was dumbstuck to see so many good singers in Chennai zone alone. My judging capabilities has grown so intense that I can say whether the person would be selected by just listening to the beginning lines and the shruthi that matches it. I was almost right in every contestant's try. And my favourite performer cum singer MKB is a contestant again in SS this year. I am hoping that he will atleast come till the final level this year. His forte is his performing attitude...

Keeping fingers crossed XXX...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home