Monday, July 28, 2008

New Search...

I guess most of today's hits on the web would be on 'Cuil' - the new search engine from a group of Googlers. Although there is more information on the net about Google and Cuil and how they are going to compete each other, I am going to get away from this topic.

I checked Cuil site and I dont want to compare it with Google site. But, the first and foremost thing that came to my mind after seeing it is:
Cuil - Looks more professional and well structered
Google - Looks so creative and unique

Lets see what happens in the next few years...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2008 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Raji,

Quiet interesting that u write blog almost everyday. well about the topic, I think Google give more relevant search results than Cuil. I'm not sure about the algorithm but I noticed Google searches for noun but not in the cuil "cool"engine. Search results are also more in Google.

I can see cuil has lot of potential developers are there. So better buy stock when it becomes public...lol

 
At August 1, 2008 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Yes, I agree that Google gives more relevant results but Cuil looks good even as a startup venture..I liked that :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home