Sunday, October 19, 2008

1..4..3..

I was into this new place for the first time. Although I have done it lot of times in a different place, this is a new place where I came to shape my eyebrows for the first time. It was an Indian lady's house. Me and my friend went there. She had to put Mehendi on her two hands for an occassion called 'Karva Choudh' (I guess i spelled it correctly). Last week during my dance practise classes, people were talking about this KC and I got information about it (not meant for me though ;)) After we went there, I got my thing done in 15mins. Since Mehendi stuff takes time, I had to sit and watch it. Then there came these two kids - Dhikshu and Siddhu. First, I was watching them play and later I joined in their team. Dhikshu said that I look very dark and I nodded. I played with them for about 2 hours and without any problem, they ate their stuff in between. Then we played till my friend's mehendi was done. I told the kids that I am leaving and Dikshu came and hugged me saying 'I love you!' and looking at me 'When will you come back?'. I bent my knees and sat closer to her and hugged her saying I will come there often and play with her. Siddhu was hiding behind his mom's dress and smiled at me when I waved bye to him. I came back home with a sense of happiness and fulfillment and when I said this to my mom, she said 'You always attract kids! You are a hit among the kids!' Oh..ok! I know - I said that and smiled. One thing I have realised is that when you are with kids, you can be yourself. Kids are very honest and they tell whatever comes to their mind. I love kids! (Who don't?)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home