Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Excel Sheet

I am known as the 'Excel' queen among friends, @ office, @ home etc., I proved I am worth the title again :) You know what? I can get tonnes of appreciation for just using the excel sheet in whatever way I could. I guess I can teach Scoblizers and Gates' on how to use it at different places in an efficient way. I never used micros or macros while I used the xl sheet but I ended up gaining praiseworthy names like this :) Initially when all this started, I used to say, 'Come on, am not the one who uses it' and people say 'Yes, everyone uses it but not the way you do :)'. But now with an edgy smile, I admit that I cannot live without a spread sheet. If I can write a blog in an excel sheet, I can do..No surprise at all :) Long live XLS!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home