Thursday, October 9, 2008

Four to Fatal...

Hmm...It's my fourth attempt in writing an article for a magazine. I had to go over all my blogs to see which category I should choose and which ones look above the average kinds atleast. Hard to choose...u know? The first three times my attempt was fatal resulting in no selection. So I am not expecting anything resulting in a big bash in my fourth attempt. In all these 'try-try' writings, I don't understand one thing - There may be loads of articles coming to the Editorial board and they may have certain selection criteria; When they select/don't select an article, I would say it's good to provide a feedback. If not, I won't know why mine is not selected at all. Providing a feedback would motivate the writer and make him/her realise the technical snags of it. That's my opinion. Let me see if my attempt bashes or crashes this time :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home