Thursday, October 2, 2008

Satiety...

She came and asked. I said OK! I was looking forward for it. I was very excited and happy thinking 'Will it happen this time?' I missed last time but I hope it will be fulfilled this time. In a row of 5 years, it's the only time I missed it and I know how I felt bad about missing it last year. I was so close in getting it but I missed it. Let me not think about this past, I told myself. I had dreams about me enjoying it and I remembered how some unknown faces came and praised me after I did it couple of years back. Also, I did get reminded of how I got bad comments from my friends when they saw me doing it first time 5 years ago. Giggles, Guffaws, Smiles, Excitement - I saw my friends in my dreamz reminding me all of those. It used to be like this - My friends calling me within few mins after I complete it and talk about the nuances and I loved hearing it from them. And now, I am excited to do it again after 2 years. And bad luck strikes...Next day an email comes and I came to a conclusion that I cannot do it and dropped myself from it. I thought to myself - Ok...No problem..now it's two years in a row you are going to miss it! My dreams became jus dreamz...I forgot about it for a week and was surprised that I was called again. Next day I went there to do it and as usual I felt so shy after seeing the whole crowd and stood at the corner until a voice called me. They showed me this...They showed me that...I was just watching. Then they said it was my turn to do it and I did it. Break...People there told me that I have grasped the nuances so quickly. And finally I thought 'Hmm...even years pass by, I have not lost the passion in it'; With my hand fists clinching I said to myself, I did it and now am doing it again and went for a merry-go round. Hmmm...I am dancing for two songs in this year's Diwali function :))

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home