Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cricket Vs Dance

'Ek Khiladi Ek haseena' - I just saw this TV show promo in youtube. This show is about to be premiered in Colors TV (I did not know that there was one such existing) from Sept 26. It will be aired on Fridays & Saturdays at 9 P.M IST. What a combo to anchor - Wasim Akram and Sushmita Sen. And the six teams comprises of Sreesanth with Surveen Chawla, Harbhajan Singh with Mona Singh, Irfan Pathan with Ashima Bhalla, Dinesh Karthik with Nigar Khan, Nikhil Chopra with Barkha Bisht and Vinod Kambli with Shama Sikander. I don't know any of the lady pairs here except Ashima since she acted in a Tamil film with our PK Vijayakanth. As Sreesanth is a good dancer, it will be good to watch him performing here. But I am curious to watch one man here - Irfan Pathan as I am a great fan of him. Irfy, will you serve swingers in your dance too? ;) With a passion for cricket and dance, I am not going to miss this show. And here is the youtube promo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V6ewCpKWns

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home