Saturday, September 20, 2008

SS continued...

As I wished and quoted my top 3 favourites of SS, Ajeesh, Ravi and Rohit has cruised into the main round of Super Singer. But Bavadharani Ram did not make it :( Though most of them were not quite comfortable in singing the Western song trained by 'Malgudi' Shuba, each one of them ended up in a different tune and tempo. But it was good to watch and I started liking the verses of the song and here it is!

I want to be happy
But you are not happy
Till you make me happy too...
Life is not worth living
Unless you are giving
Let me make you happy too...
Pa Pa Pa ra ba ba tu tu......

I keep singing it in my own tune and tempo as others did and the good thing is there's noone here to judge me :):)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home