Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Team

Am out of touch from Cricket for a while and thought this would help me to revive. With the first test against the mighty Oz around the corner, if someone asks me (actually Sify did before the entire hoi polloi:)) what would be my choice of team for both the long and short version of the game, my answer would be this:

Saurav Ganguly
Virendra Sehwag
Sachin Tendulkar
M S Dhoni (C/WK)
S Badrinath
Gautam Gambhir
Suresh Raina
Yuvraj Singh
Irfan Pathan
Zaheer Khan
Harbhajan Singh
Piyush Chawla

The reason behind choosing this set is I would love to see a blend of oldies, the goldies with a plethora of experience and the youngsters with josh and passion. With MSD's management techinques, three S's experience (Sach, Saurav and Sehwag), the allrounder attitude of Yuvi, Batting techinques of Raina, Gambhir and Badri, Swingers of Zaheer and Irfy, Spinning sense of Bhajji and Piyush - I guess this would make it a 'wholesome' team.

Will the actual team drive the Oz crazy? Will they create a history? Let's wait n watch!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home