Friday, January 16, 2009

LOA :)

Loss of Apetite, as I know, had always been a symptom of most of the diseases. But to me, it is a symptom when I am in a state of utmost happiness or sadness. And I had one recently, that is, yesterday.

Opening the refrigerator and standing there for 12 mins without knowing what should I cook or eat and ultimately giving up was the effect #1. Effect# 2 was taking bread, frozen parathas, idli mix, sooji and spreading it on the kitchen slab and looking at it 'Which one can I eat now?' and packing back those returning it to their respective places without doing anything with them. Effect# 3 was drinking a cup of water and going to bed.

These symptoms stay for only one day and I am in a full swing to normalcy. Will compensate by eating more today :)

Had anyone felt like this at any circumstance? ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home