Monday, January 12, 2009

5 stars & fantasies...

Heard from friends that they have had fantasies of dancing with Asin, walking with Aishwarya Rai, smiling with Surya, bowling to Sachin, cooking with 'Paravai' Muniyamma, sailing with Baywatch beauties along the shores of Miami beach, meeting Madhavan et al...But I have had fantasies about a Musical home. Does it sound weird? Home full of musical instruments like Guitar, Piano, Veena, Flute, Thabla, Saxophone, Drums, Clarinet, Violin. Tats all comes to my mind now. When someone knocks the door, there should be music. When the door opens, there should be music. Music for pooja room - A divine sound with a blend of veena and flute tunes. Music for bedroom - A romantic melody that soothes ears :) Music for hall - I don't need it because that's where my TV is. Music for bathroom - A fast beat song with drums that makes me not to come out of it :) Music for kitchen - A Saxophone or from a Ghazal of Hariharan's voice. Music for dining room - Not much of sangadhis, swarams but the one that feeds a light feel to heart and stomach :) Music for the entertainment room - That makes me dance. I would love to live with music.

And here's a musical feast which I loved it to the core. Flute for its divinity, Veena for its soothing sensation, Ghadam for its thalam and piano for the mild touch on its brim. It was a great improvisation and I was delighted to watch these 5 stars performing here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTryjstiImM

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home