Thursday, January 15, 2009

High'lite'

New year has been offering me things and experiences that are new :)
1. Dining experience in the new dining table that looks so simple and cute :)
2. Holy day @ church
3. Watched the nervous 'ticket' gaining experience of a friend
4. Took an arathi (done only once before for cousin's marriage) for a new born kid and raised the symbol of victory in his forehead
5. Made a new dish in exactly 4 mins which ended up very tasty
6. Spending in a pooja room for 10 mins on a normal day (never crossed 2 mins)

Wat's happening to me? The list may not look great or exciting or different in any way, but it's so and so for me.

Looking forward for this year to bring new and enriching experiences...Belated Pongal wishes to all! Heard that Tamil New Year has been changed from Apr 14th to Jan 14th. Who cares? I will still celebrate in my own way on Apr 14th. Wat say?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Shanmuga said...

I would have felt the pinch if it had been changed last year.

Ok anyway, can you share how to make that 4 minutes dish :)

 
At January 16, 2009 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Raji said...

?? Yes, I would post that dish in my forthcoming blogs :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home