Monday, February 2, 2009

Thoonga Povadhu Yaaru?

Ada naan dhaan :) I am not sure why this happens to me these days...:) It's a known fact that most of us usually fall asleep when it's exam time or during office hours but I am a different breed in this case. I have never fallen into these two categories. But nowadays, I am getting into this new trend of falling asleep whenever I try to watch a movie. And that too this happened for 3 days continuously - Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Friday it was when I watched 'Rock On' but somehow I completed it the next day, On saturday it was 'Silambattam' (a good reason for falling asleep though, apdi oru bore, Simbuvoda vachukava aatatha paathum kooda thoongi vizhundhenna paathukonga :)), On Sunday for 13 going on 30!

Moral of the post: If I dont get sleep, I can switch on a TV and if I did not fell asleep while I was watching a movie, the film can be nominated for a filmfare award:)
P.S.: And the Venn diagram represents the % of movie scenes I watched :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2009 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Good choice!!! but for me sleeping a natural phenomenon. All I have to do is think about and I can sleep like that!! LOL

 
At February 3, 2009 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Raji said...

It comes to me as soon as I go to bed but when I watch movies, it comes a bit early :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home