Monday, January 26, 2009

T'R'ibute

It's a long overdue post that I wanted to write about this couple which in a way has led me to write more here. It's not only about that couple but the ones that I like or maybe we can call that I am a fan of these 'R's. Let's check it out (Do I sound like a TV anchor? ;))

1. Ross, Rachel n Relationship: Being an avid F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan and Ross's, I couldn't stop praising this lovely relationship that shaped itself in all the episodes. They say that hate each other, date others around but finally reaching each other and unable to give up their relationship, the emotions that behold, the way Ross reacts and tries to stop her from boarding a flight, when Ross tries to date Charlie and how Rachel feels about it...I simply love to see them in action and in their emotional bonding.
2. Rehman: It looks like I have been writing more about ARR nowadays...maybe golden globe and oscar nomination hit me badly :) If I had to list out the songs that I like from his creation and innovation, my hands will go feeble....But a song from his voice which can bring tears to many and a feeling to most of us is my top pick - Vellai Pookal. Everyone who loves music (who doesn't?) will have one particular song for which they say that they can just die by listening to it. To me, it's this particular song from Kannathil Muthamittal. I wish I could get a chance to see one of his live concerts in my lifetime.
3. Robin Sharma: I love reading his books. 'The Greatness Guide' is one that I can read anytime. The thoughts that are endorsed in his book with practical examples is simply amazing. This motivational guru's next creation - I am waiting for it!
4. Renu: Not a known celebrity; Unless you watch Vijay TV's Airtel Super Singer 2008, you wouldn't know her. People talk about gifted voice, but if it's a truth that I can see it, that belongs to this girl. The breath control, the sustenance, the diction, the wholesome voice, the emotion...wat else is needed to listen to? She can mesmerize anyone by her voice :) And another gift that she has, being humble. I wish she reaches the finals and become the lady voice of the year!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Raji, I totally agree with what you said and Ross and Rachel's relation. Definitely we also owe it to the legend Rehman. I Like renu too.. i also feel that Ravi does a gr8 job.. so that another T'R'ibute!!!

 
At January 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah...Ravi is a good singer too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home