Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Explorers...

'You' is walking in a street...Dark, silent, alone...'You' looked around and prayed that he reaches his place safely. Mobile rings and 'you' picked. A beam of light came from the rear and 'you' is hit. Gone! After hours, 'you' opened his eyes but 'you' was not in a hospital. No people around. Again, a beam of light surrounds 'you' and 'you' screamed. Tears flowed from you's eyes and you's pressure went high. Few mins after, 'you' opened his eyes. A man with a turban comes before 'you' and asks:
MWT: 'Child, among these people, whom do you want to go with, to explore this space?'
You: Who are you?
MWT: I am from the dept. of C&D (Creation & Destruction)
You: What? Where am I?
MWT: You are in star gate XVII. Answer my question
You: Show me those people
MWT shows a group of people that includes Actor Nagesh, Kalpana Chawla, Martin Luther King, Don Bradman, Thomas Alva Edison, Ghajini Muhamad, Thiruvalluvar
You: Can you show me people from other category?
MWT waits for a second and gives order to a Genie to bring the other group of people.
Genie returns with a group of people that includes Captain Vijayakanth, Shakuntala Devi, Aung San Suu Kyi, Raefel Nadal, Steve Jobs, Prince Harry, Aravind Adiga
MWT: Tell me which group you would like to join
You: Do I need to choose a group? Why can't I choose only one person who's not in these groups?
MWT: Looks like an adhoc request...I will process it in my thinkpad and through the steering committee and let you know.
2 mins of silence and MWT returns
MWT: Wish granted...Choose one that you prefer.
'You' chooses the one he thought would make 'exploring' a great experience...Any guesses on whom did 'You' choose? Hint: Oscar
Look for the granted wish tomorrow :)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Hmmmmm.... now who could that be???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home