Monday, April 6, 2009

M.T.R...

This is not a recipe for a MTR Gulab Jamun :) I was talking to my friend yesterday and he introduced me to this show called 'Roadies' which comes on MTV. Although he told me the plot line, I was curious enough to watch the show to know the reason behind its popularity. A gist of what lines were exactly going on my head when I was watching the March episode of it:

Palomi - Jeez, who gave her the right to talk? She's very irritating...
Palak - I wish this girl gets eliminated soon...Palomi is far better than this
Natasha - Hmmm....now I know why guys watch this and there exists a huge fan club for this hottie chic :) But, she looks like a 'narikurathi' in some angle
Numan - Model maadhiri pose kudutha mattum podhadhu, edhachum pannanum
Sufi - Ha..this guy resembles Aarya...So, no comments ;)
Aussie models - I wonder how MTV can come with such amazinnngg ideas making Aussie models pose for a game show to reveal the 6 letter word from the water splashed on them, out of a pool...

A must watch show, if you are still interested after reading this.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 6, 2009 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Thirumoorthi Chidambaram said...

I was shocked when I learned that this was a prime time show in India. How can they air this program while kids are watching TV? Its full of offensive language with poor editing. You can clearly hear that four letter word very often…

 
At April 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Oh!!! You are in an old show then. Guess what happens?? Sufi gets eliminated and natasha too in the next one. Now its just palak(b***h) and Polami(you said it right girlfriend) and Numan(meaning NO MAN)

 
At April 12, 2009 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

It has totally changed over here Thiru!! My sister who is still in school watches this show and the other one called "SPITSVILLA". They take it as an offense if you do not approve of it and due to peer pressure also. Since we sleep in the same room, i have no other choice but to watch such stupid framed shows..

 
At April 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Thirumoorthi Chidambaram said...

Its not their mistake. Govt has to action and clear regulation should be drawn. Before every program, channel must show warning with program code. So that parents can aware of that. Moreover, channels must have social responsibility. They can air these kind of programs after 10 PM. I've sent a mail to MTV as well as Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, and still waiting for their reply. But I'm sure nobody will read my mail and reply...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home