Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's new?

Its been some time since I posted something new here. I was working on changing layouts and designs and the only thing that was constant during this activity was 'losing patience' - Either the designs on the web world did not entice me or those that made me feel OK were missing few technicalities that I prefer. It was hard to focus on creativity, features, design that appeals to the eyes, a layout that shows the important things etc., - all at the same time and I ended up losing my old template and those things attached to it. Blah...blah...I can go on and on for not blogging for a while. But I am back with a new inbuilt template for now and a fresh look in terms of blogging.

Moved on to...
http://reflectionsraji.wordpress.com/

Please mark the new link and do continue to visit, comment and follow me on this blogging arena. Cheers!!!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2009 at 5:01 AM , Anonymous Anu said...

Rekhs:
Link is not working....

 
At September 26, 2009 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Anu, corrected the link. Try now..

 
At December 29, 2009 at 3:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice,keep updating with latest ones

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home