Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chinnanjiru Vayadhil...

With a title in Tamil and the details in English, here is my next blog of 'The Soprano' (I could have given this as the title but dint find it the most appropriate though :()

Amidst a deluge of soap operas shown in the 'Idiot Box', variegated bunch of Music and Dance shows are also being targetted nowadays. And, none of us can deny the fact that the media is bringing out great talents in each field. I couln't even imagine the number of good singers growing day by day. Not only I check them out @ TV Shows, but also in the blog world. This is increasing my apetite for Music. Like the sitemeter, if I create a meter for checking out the singing talents, I think the mammoth total would even make the sitemeter to blow up :)

Few days back, some of my friends who were inclined to all hiphop, pop types were talking about the American Idol and 'Jodin Sparks', whilst some of my desi friends were discussing about the Indian Idol and 'Amit Paul', I was the one who was thinking about the local idol, Vijay TV's Super Singer contestant (kiddo) 'Vignesh'. Jodin Sparks was this year's AI winner whereas Amit and Vignesh are runners in their respective programmes. And now I have got a chance to deliver what I was thinking...

This kiddo was very reserved during the initial rounds of the programme. Anyways, the contest was not to check his extrovert nature but the music he has imbibed in his nerves. Man, I was dumbstuck when I heard him singing one of my favourite song 'Urugudhey' with the high notes being taken so casually. He dint imitate the original song, rather he sang in his actual voice. That's what I liked in him and I couldn't resist listening to these words of him and I am going back and forth of the progress button to hear those words again and again. It's 'Kadavul kitta karuvarai kaeten unna sumakava?' :) Not everyone in the crowd was enjoying Vignesh singing but the Singer Judge Sriram Parthasarathy did (so did I).

Latest update is Vignesh is getting ready to hit the Music chartbusters with his tracks for some of the leading Music directors.

If you get a chance, check this out here

Way to go Vignesh! Hats off!!!And I hope most of you'll enjoy the flavours of music rendition by Vignesh. Tell me 'you did enjoy listening him' by posting a comment ;):)

I'm going to bed murmuring the song and visualising Vignesh in my mind :):) Are you???

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2007 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Mohana said...

yeah..Vignesh has a great voice..i used to watch this program when it was telecasted in Vijay TV. This was one of my favorite.during the end of the show, this kid became very talkactive :-)..even he anchored one episode..

I actually liked the voice of all kids..i think a kid called Krishnamoorthy won the show.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home