Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Cleveland Diary

It's been 5 months in Cleveland, OH and now I have moved out to Colorado Springs, CO for work. Although I had spent only less than 6 months, I have some great days/moments to cherish with. Here are those few in my list:

1. First day, the fools day (April 1st) when I came to know about a great friend
2. Bought my new laptop in Circuit City
3. My trip to Chicago during the memorial weekend
4. Independence Day Celebrations with desi friends
5. Got my Casio S75 keyboard
6. Amazed with the hospitality and care shown by another great friend of mine
7. My visit to NewJersey to meet my cousin & her family
8. Days of fun and enjoyment @ one of my friend's house
9. Visit to Kentucky to see my sister
10. Trip to phily to meet my friends
11. Frequent eat outs @ Chipotle and dashing out at Cold stone for delicious ice creams
12. My simplest B'day that I ever had with my friends coming from Phily

And last but not the least...Farewell party with friends :)

Hope I dint miss out anything here and fun continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home