Sunday, February 10, 2008

Writer's Digest...


PPLD - Pikes Peak Library District (the local library) has always been doing different things like volunteer reading, teaching, Adult Literacy, E-pick ups, Community database and much more. I was grazing through the books that I have kept on hold in PPLD and this thing caught my attention.

Competitions and events always gives a sense of excitement to me, even though some of them might not be related to my interests. But this particular one is not under that category. There are plenty of writer's contests being held and I am glad to see that almost all kinds ranging from Mystery, Fiction, Horror, Fantasy, Inspirational, Religious to Poetry have been included. I clicked on the 'Writer's Digest' page and found the criteria to publish, entry fee and all 'how-to' details. I have chosen a category which I am comfortable with and I believe that I can do a decent job. But I need some time and idea to make it a good one! It's a matter of 'start' but I guess it will flow when I start writing it. Wat say??? Just a try!!! ;)

Check it out @
Contests: http://www.writersdigest.com/contests/annual/77th/
Library: http://ppld.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home