Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Caricature!


Caricatures are intentionally skewed portraits of someone or something drawn in a cartoon style. It's a deliberately exaggerated portrait giving a comic or grotesque effect. Caricature is an art!

When it comes to the chance of getting my own caricature, I'll not miss it. I did get a chance yesterday when I saw this old man making caricatures in just 2 mins. I din't mind standing in the line for my turn to get my portrait by his nice sketches. When he asked me what should he write in my caricature, this is what came to my mind 'Raji's Reflections!'. I thought that would be the best fit for my portrait. When he finished his artistic touch, he gave me the caricature in a cover saying, 'You have a big smile!' and here you go...:)))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home