Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thinking Cap - What to/did u name it?

I totally forgot about publishing the answer to this post 'Thinking Cap'. Thanks to two of my friends who reminded me. I am glad that few people have tried finding their own caption for the above image. I would say the caption for an image like this, it depends on one's perspective and the way they look at things. When I saw this image, I was totally surprised that how a simple image can leave a great message. Although I came across a lot of images like this, I did choose this one in particular because I always talk about 'Standing out from the crowd!'

In my words, it means 'Being unique'. The image actually portrays that but the wordings are different - 'Don't be afraid to be different'. When you closely look at the caption and the image, the relation is obvious. Three pencils are facing up and the other one is unique which is facing down. When someone looks at this image, the unique one will get a special attention. Isn't it? Although being unique is difficult in practical sense, one should not be afraid to be different - This is what it conveys.

For those who came close in finding it out, Kudos! And for those who tried finding it out, pat yourselves since it's a good attempt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home