Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Known Stranger

Origin:
I was sitting in the aisle looking at the passing clouds. Was thinking about 'Where has my creativity gone?'. It's been a long time since I squeezed my mind atleast a bit to come up with something new. I took a paper and pen and started writing about 'A Known stranger'. When I read it after completion, my heart was filled with a sense of fulfillment reminding me that the sense of coming up with a 'new' novice thing still resides in me.

Whereabouts:
A Known stranger he is in me
But an unknown face to win me

I wonder why he comes only once in a blue moon
And yearn why this time does not come soon

'Like' is a word of average usage when I mean him
'Hype' is a word of pompous usage when I get to see him

Nothing but a sense of happiness
That erodes my drowsiness

He comes when there is no anticipation
And goes when there is exuberation

He taught me 'Life is an illusion'
Where I saw him in hibernation

Neither can I argue
Nor can I bid adieu

A known stranger he is in my chart
Yet close to my heart

I see him in beams
And I call him 'Dreamzzzzz'

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2008 at 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job!!

 
At October 24, 2008 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Thanks Anu!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home