Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Musical Mazaa....

After a very long time, I had a chance to talk to someone on the musical musings. It was my friend, who is a great singer with whom I had a conversation with. We were listing out few songs one by one and I thought I would listen to those songs once I hung up the phone. I did what I thought of. Here is the list:

Thanga Thamarai Magale
Azhagana Ratchasiye
Vaa Vaa Anbe Vaa
Thendral vandhu theendum podhu
Sreeranga ranga naadhanin - Not my choice :)
Sirpi irukudhu
Azhai kadal vizhigalil - Song by a blogger - My choice though :)
Eera nizha
Kalyana Thenila
Kaadhal Kavidhaigal padithu
Idhazhil kadhai
Nee oru kadhal sangeetham
Un Parvayil
Innum ennai enna
Endhan nenjil
Nee pathi Naan pathi
Keeravanil
Naan thedum sevandhi
Kuliruthu Kuliruthu
Pothi vacha malliga mottu
Kaadhalin Dheepam
Thendral vandhu ennai thodum
Thedum kan parvai
En iniya pon nilave
Aanandha Raagam
Vizhigalil Aruginil
Ini naanum naan illai - My choice :)

We did miss lot of songs that we like but these are the songs that came to our mind at that moment. The nuances of the song, which lines are the best, how did the male/female singers sung the song in particular pallavi/charanam - We did talk a lot about it and I felt so happy in listening to these songs after a stint. Each song has its own beauty...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home