Monday, October 27, 2008

Festival of lights!


Every year it's getting different in a way that I celebrate Diwali. This year, I invited few friends to do a kutti pooja on Diwali (when family is not around, friends assist, u know? ;)) And the result is what the picture says. Few things happened differently without any plan. As I lighted the new cute diyas, I started rendering a devotional song to my surprise, well to everyone's surprise. Although I did not give those friends a sumptuous feast, I could feel the sense of enlightment in me when I offered the sweets to them. As usual, I prepared Rava ladoo (that's not different though :)) and the traditional Idli/Sambar combo. And greeted family and friends. When I did this, I remembered a college friend of mine who wrote in my autograph 'Virundhombalna adhu Raji dhaan' :) Better late than never - Wish you all a 'Happy Diwali'!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home