Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh..o...

I went there. He stared at me and asked that question. I smiled and came back.
After few hours, I was on my way to the restroom and saw her. She asked that question. I smiled and came back.
Came home for lunch. Went to a friend's house who was about to pick me up and his wife asked that question. I smiled and got into the car.
I was in a serious discussion and someone standing near me asked that question. I smiled again.
I was returning home from work. My friend asked that question. This time I was giggling and asking 'What's wrong? Why is everyone asking me that question?'

Question: Is this your new hairstyle?
Smiles and giggles because people said it's cute :)

It sways forth and back when I walk everytime - That's my pony tail! i.e. Kudhirai Vaalu ;)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks. You are one of my inspirations to write..!!!! I just love what you write

 
At January 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Raji said...

I am honored...Thanks!

 
At January 23, 2009 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rekha...send me ur pic with the new hair style..eager to see

 
At January 26, 2009 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Raji said...

will send it Saranya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home