Friday, April 17, 2009

IPL, its way...


If you think I am going to write about Shane Warne, you are wrong. This picture looked different and thought it would suit my title at one point i.e. IPL.

I am looking forward to watch, atleast the highlights of IPL this year. With IPL around the corner, some form of news comes surprising everyday. Kaif being ruled out, my favorite Laxman paving his path to Gilli, 'The Wall' Dravid giving his role to Pietersen (another favorite of mine ;)), Ganguly's captaincy has been knocked out and Mccullum being appointed as captain of KKR and the big controversial debate of multiple captaincy concept put forward by John Buchanan, venue changed from India to SAfrica...all these tells me that this year's edition of IPL is going to be bit different than last year's, especially in terms of fans support. It would have been great if it was held in India. And I have already charted out my top 3 favorites for the first 3 places of this shorter version of game this year. Fingers crossed :)

Photo courtesy: Sify.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Raji U said...

I've lost my interest in IPL this year because its happening in S.A. This is to the ICCI pple its called IPL-Indian Premier League.. I will miss it.. I was waiting eagerly to watch in it in chennai chepauk stadium this year too!!! :(

 
At April 17, 2009 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Oh..Did u watch last year? Endha match?

 
At April 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

I think the one with Rajasthan royals...

 
At April 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Shanmuga said...

In my view it was great fun when I watched the last match in Chennai. Huge crowd, nice music and dance. Full of fun. But this time I think most of the people have lost interest in IPL for this season. The main reason - it's now equivalent to a TV serial.

 
At April 27, 2009 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Shanmuga said...

In my view it was great fun when I watched the last match in Chennai. Huge crowd, nice music and dance. Full of fun. But this time I think most of the people have lost interest in IPL for this season. The main reason - it's now equivalent to a TV serial.

 
At April 28, 2009 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Raji said...

@ Shan - well said...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home