Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is it funny? ;)

I guess it's the 10th or 11th time that someone is making fun of my voice msg...No issues...I'm totally enjoying it :) This is how it goes...

Listening to my very first voice msg, this is what my friends had to say:
1. The same tone as I used to say 'Rajalakshmi Muthukumarasamy' to show that it's funny
2. Enna 'Sanjay Ramasamy'nu nenapsa? Edho oru bayangaramana tonela solre...
3. Naan call pannadhe un voice msg-a kaeka dhaan...overa nenachukadha...adha kaetu sirika dhaan...
4. Eppavachum bore adicha un voice msg-a mimic panna try panren....but un alavukku varave mudiyala...:)
5. Un pera solli mudikradhukulla inga BSNL bill ehiridum pola...

For a change and to get rid of the above sarcastic remarks, I tried a new one but the remarks never ended :)
1. The very first friend who heard this had left just laughs as a msg...I totally understand it :)
2. Another friend of mine says 'En yaarayo adikka pora maadhiri arambikira? Naan kooda vera yaarayo call panitomonnu nenachen :)'
3. Chance-a illa, Maduraila maadu mechutrundha ponnu ivlo americanized-a pesudha? Namba mudiyala...ha ha ha :)
4. Enna oru range-a voice msg vachirukka? Enna matter???
5. Pls voice msg-a change pannen....and I said Change pannadhu dhaan idhu :)

I may try a new one few months after... :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 3, 2009 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Roja said...

Surely is funny to see all the comments... its a good thing to make other people laugh !!!:)

 
At May 3, 2009 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Raji said...

ha ha....yeah :)

 
At May 4, 2009 at 5:48 PM , Anonymous Saranya said...

Hi..u have reached raji....

ellam porama rekha!

 
At May 5, 2009 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah...jealousy jealousy en accent-a paathu [:P]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home