Friday, April 24, 2009

Who's next???


I was a great fan of 'American Idol' in 2007 but this year, I have not watched much but I've been following the updates in the web part of the version. In 2007, I used to watch it for Sanjaya and deliberately wished to vote for him even though he was not a great singer when compared to the other top contestants of the show (being a desi, this was a way to show my patriotism ;)) And this year, it's for Anoop Dogg as he's popularly called...But he had to go out in the last episode because of the valuable comments from the judge Simon Cowell...So, my desi patriotism has come to an end for this year in terms of AI. Waiting for the next year's AI to see if someone like Sanjaya or Anoop shows up...Who's next???

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home