Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Step/Level cutting?

I used to have some sort of stylish haircut of those days called 'Monkey crop' (not sure on the origin of this name though :)) when I was a kid. I used to take pride on myself saying that it looks good on me until I came to know that it was very funny when people who saw my photo with this spl. cut laughed :) And now as anyone says 'Ilamai thirumbudha?', am having a different hairstyle for few months. I never liked long hair which is an unusual saying of traditional girl but I don't, is the fact. And this different hairstyle of mine happened 2 months back. I was in this salon and when the haircutting woman asked what I wanted to do and I don't know why I said some new type of level cut without any initial thoughts and uttered some # when she asked 'how many inches?'. Once she was done with her work, I was searching where my hair in my head was (Thedi kitte iruka pora :))...u know wat? I felt so light in my head...;) When you experience something new which is out of your habitual nature, you usually feel weird and worry about it and yes, I did too. And eventually it grew below my shoulders and I am wondering what shape and texture it potrays now. Although few people told that I look too 'professional' in this style, I have decided that I am not trying anything new like this with respect to hair styling and cutting. I realised that there are few things that are always good only if they are in their usual zone and this is one such for me :)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

I did the same thing about two weeks ago and I stand with less hair than ever. The length is too short. Got sound shouting from my mom as usual.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home