Friday, October 5, 2007

Unleashing creativity!!!


Sports being one of my favourite area and with an experiene of participating in collage competitions, here is my post with a blend of both - Collage of my favourite sports personalities. As I have been watching cricket and tennis from my ninth standard, one thing is obvious - This collage of mine should contain more sporting legends from these two genre. Yeah, it does...:)

Take a look at this collage and throw your hoopla to find the names of these people. Let me see who's going to win this ;) I'll post the results next week.

1 Comments:

At October 6, 2007 at 3:05 AM , Blogger Sriram said...

Roshan Mahanama
Daniel Vettori
Javagal Srinath
Michael Johnson
Ian Thorpe
Sania Mirza
Goran Ivanisevic
Shaun Pollock
Leander Paes (Just a wild guess cuz the pic is too small!)
-- (I guess he is a pakistani hockey player)
Ricky Ponting
Chris Cairns
--
Shaun Michaels
Justine Henine
Saqlain Mustaq
Kaka
Gabriela Sabatini
Graham Thorpe
Maurice Greene
Fernando Alonso

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home