Tuesday, November 13, 2007

T20 captions!!!

This is my 50th post since I started blogging. I don't have a bat to acknowledge like the cricketers do. I felt it's been some time I came up with a game/contest.

I guess I am obsessed with cricket after watching series of news with respect to Cricketing like Gambhir-Afridi clash, Kumble's new role and Atapattu's inclusion in the SL team. And hence gave the title to my 50th post as 'T20 (Twenty Twenty) captions!'

A company is identified by its slogan/tagline or caption (whatever name it is supposed to be called). If you look at the TV commercials, every brand comes with a caption. Knowing it is a fun!

As decided, am posting a contest to identify the captions. Give it a try!!! Some of them are really kewl enough which I never knew that these were those company's slogans.

Here we go with the T20 captions:
Your World. Delivered
Raising the Bar
Forever new frontiers
Better sound through research
Taking you forward
The Possibilities are infinite
Built for the road ahead
Imagination at work
A Virtual world of live pictures
We never forget who we are working for
Digital DNA
Have it your way
We got it. We get it
How are you?
Zoom Zoom
One client at a time
Born to play
Watch yourself change
The power of you
Fly like an eagle

Since this comprises of 20 captions and the total points is 20, my title makes sense, isn't it? :)

Try it and post your answers. I'll post the results this Friday!

4 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for ur Half-century! Will try to answer atleast one :-(

 
At November 14, 2007 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Thnx Saranya:)

 
At November 15, 2007 at 4:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Raji! Firstly, Congrats on your 50th post!! I have listed down what I know or have heard of as soon as I saw ur post... not sure how many are right... Anyways, here goes nothing...

AT & T
-
Boeing (I think)
Bose
Ericcson
some japanese comp - fuji something
Ford
GE
-
-
-
Burger King
CompUSA
-
I am guessing its some car company
Morgan Stanley
-
Weight Watchers??
-
I only know of a song by that caption, not a company :)

- Kasturi

 
At November 15, 2007 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Kas...Good attempt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home