Sunday, October 19, 2008

HR - Part II

I have been writing about him since I am a huge fan of him. I did not have any intentions to write about this part II until there came a situation. I had my dance sessions y'day and was very tired after coming back. Had my dinner and was about to sleep. Since I had to give sometime after dinner for digestion, opened my laptop to watch Jodi #1. After watching that, I hit on the KWA link to see who's the guest this week. To my surprise, when Anu said that she's going to invite the singer of 'Melliname Melliname', all my drowsiness went off and I was back with all my energy and excitement to watch HR. HR came with his all time smile and I thoroughly enjoyed all his singing esp. Nirpadhuve Nadapadhuve to the core. Perfect diction, sruthi and when he sings, I feel a sense of music within itself without any BGM. And he sang my recent favourite of his 'Anbae en Anbae' from Dhaam Dhoom. With only kelvi gnanam, he has come till this - Tat sounds great to me :))) And now, I am more pepped up to listen to his songs in my ipod.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Pudei Bharathi said...

HR is great.. His voice is so superb.. But raji i feel Sonu nigam is better than him.. Actually not .. Both of them are different spectrums of singing :)

 
At October 20, 2008 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah..u r rite..both are different in their own ways...And I do admit that Sonu is a great singer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home