Monday, October 22, 2007

Dust Ur Gray Cells - Results


I thought of posting the results later this week. But few of my friends couldn't wait to see the answers. Hence am posting it now itself.

Take a look at the pic. It's the animated version of Ryuta Kawashima and the whole pic is that of my Nintendo.

You know wat?? When I came to know about the answers after trying hard and giving up myself, I was like Sh..! I missed this easy one!!! And I am sure most of you are going to say those same words after checking out the answers. I admit that it's a bit tough!

Here are the answers:

EAR - Everyone's Audio Receiver
CHESS - Chessmate Hates Every Stupid Square
DEW - Dawn's Early Weather
DOG - Devoted Owner's Guardian

Howzaattt? I don't want to end my post like this but would like to give a tongue twister which I tried with my 8 year old friend Srikanth yesterday. We had fun and I swear you'll also enjoy!

Here it is:
She sells sea shells at the sea shore.

Try telling it fast and you would end up like 'See shells she sells at the she sore'. Funny, isn't it??? Ha...ha..ha...I tried once again now and POOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Cudn't get it right! :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home