Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dust your Gray cells!

It's been a long time that I trained my Brain...I am not saying this! Dr.Ryuta Kawashima said that when I made my first try on Brain Age in my nintendo. In a way, he was right...:) Then, I made it a point to train my brain atleast once in a day and now am addicted to 'The Brain Age' and keeping my Brain alive!!! :)

This is how it started...It's a game of numbers, word scramble and sign finder! I have never lost more than 2 keys in a sign finder...It's basically a song that's being played in a guitar and you need to identify the keys when it plays...My passion towards Musical Instruements prove this...ha...ha...But ironically, although I like vocabs, I always maintain a bad status quo in Word scramble getting the lowest score. After doing all this, RK (Ryuta Kawashima) will give your Brain age and the ideal age for solving it!

On my first try, my Brain age was 68..which means my brain is like the one of a 68 year old...That's bad...and the ideal age for it is 20! Man, I was surprised to know my brain was too weak. But now it's improved by practice and training to meet the ideal age and hit at 21! It's 5yrs lesser than my age...All these comments are from RK and not me.

It's indeed interesing and a way useful! Do you want to dust your gray cells like me? Then go and grab a nintendo and Brain age game card?

If you are interested in knowing who Ryuta Kawashima is? Do read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryuta_Kawashima

And my nintendo is charging now! Am going to charge my brain with it once its done!
And here is a sample game for you to explore and answer! It's called Acrostics.
Acrostics is forming a word from each letter of the given word giving a relation to the actual word. For ex.,

GO - Get Out. You are abbreviating each letter and giving the meaning of GO by your abbreviation.

Try out these and let me know your answer and I'll post my results! Don't google, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to find the answer.

Here we go!
1. EAR
2. CHESS
3. DEW
4. DOG

Will post the results of this acrostics and a photo of my cute Nintendo next week. Ciao...

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2007 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onnu kuda answer panna therila...so post them soon

 
At October 22, 2007 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah...sure..Will do it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home