Thursday, October 11, 2007

UC (Unleashing Creativity) - Answers

It's good that I got atleast one response. Kudos to Sriram! You are not only a great singer but also a sports freak like me :)

Here are the sports personalities that found their corners in my collage.
1. Roshan Mahanama
2. Daniel Vettori
3. Javagal Srinath
4. Michael Jordan
5. Ian Thorpe
6. Sania Mirza
7. Goran Ivanisevic
8. Shaun Pollock
9. Mark Philipousis
10. Ricky Ponting
11. Chris Cairns
12. Anjum Chopra
13. Brendon Julian
14. Shawn Michaels
15. Justin Henin
16. Saqlain Mushtaq
17. Kaka
18. Gabriella Sabatini
19. Graham Thorpe
20. Maurice Greene
and
21. Alonso

Rushing to play tennis. Catch you all in my next blog!

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I cud recognize only some 2,3 of them. I was about to write them, but I saw the answers from ur friend, the complete list. So I jus dropped my idea of replying u :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home